1/1 Photo of Broiled Shrimp With Herbed Mayonnaise
This is an easy recipe which produces elegant results. You could also make it with scallops, or make it on the grill. From Better Homes and Gardens Heritage of America Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon finely shredded lemon, rind of
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh thyme, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh parsley, crushed
- 1Grease rack of broiler pan.
- 2Thread shrimp on 10-inch skewers and place on rack.
- 3In a small bowl mix butter, pepper, and paprika; brush half of this mixture over the shrimp.
- 4Broil shrimp about 8 minutes, 4 inches from the heat, turning and brushing often with the remaining butter mixture.
- 5To make the herbed mayonnaise, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise, green onion, lemon peel, lemon juice, dillweed, thyme, and parsley.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Shrimp With Herbed Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.3
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 200.5 mg
- Sodium 368.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 23.3 g