Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Do not shell the shrimp, but to Cut shrimp in half lengthwise through the shell, leaving them attached at the tail.
- In a non-reactive suacepan, combine the butter, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, black pepper and crushed red pepper.
- cook on low just until butter is melted Stir in shrimp to coat and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Remove shrimp and arrange them in a shallow, oval casserole dish or I use the bottom of a broiler pan.
- they should have the tails sticking up.
- they will be floppy but will firm as they cook.
- Pour the sauce over the shrimp.
- Put your pan under a hot broiler and cook until the shrimp are done (not very long).
- Arrange cooked shrimp in bowls and pour sauce over from your pan.
- Sprinkle with additional parsley.