My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Do not shell the shrimp, but to Cut shrimp in half lengthwise through the shell, leaving them attached at the tail.
- 2In a non-reactive suacepan, combine the butter, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, black pepper and crushed red pepper.
- 3cook on low just until butter is melted Stir in shrimp to coat and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove shrimp and arrange them in a shallow, oval casserole dish or I use the bottom of a broiler pan.
- 5they should have the tails sticking up.
- 6they will be floppy but will firm as they cook.
- 7Pour the sauce over the shrimp.
- 8Put your pan under a hot broiler and cook until the shrimp are done (not very long).
- 9Arrange cooked shrimp in bowls and pour sauce over from your pan.
- 10Sprinkle with additional parsley.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Shrimp Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.2
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 489.6 mg
- Sodium 1932.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 47.0 g