Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
These are VERY good. Could be used as appetizers or dinner course. Goes great with rice pilaf.
- 453.59 g medium shrimp, cleaned
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 9.85 ml parsley
- 0.59 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 0.59 ml oregano
- salt and pepper
- 14.78 ml fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat broiler.
- Put shrimp in lg. bowl
- Add all other ingredients.
- Toss well to coat shrimp.
- Place on shallow baking sheet.
- Broil 7 in from heat for about 6-7 min, turning once.
- Serve with sauce from pan.
- Add a little butter if you like.
These were GREAT!!! I used 1/8 tsp ground red pepper and 2 tsp of dried parsley instead of what the recipe calls for. Also, you could use 2 lbs of shrimp, since it makes plenty of sauce to coat the shrimp. My hats off to Inez for providing this awesome recipe!!!
Simple and quick to make with a wonderful flavor created by a perfect amount of well blended spices without being over-powering. I actually had to make them two seperate ways as one person does not like garlic or red pepper flakes so I omitted them and added a little lemon pepper instead. I followed your recipe for mine. Both ways worked out great. I did add a little butter also. Thanks again for another great recipe.
Delicious and easy! I loved this recipe!