Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
A nice change for a luncheon or a late evening snack.
- 1 cup mixed bite-size pieces cooked crabmeat or 1 cup lobsters or 1 cup shrimp
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (4oz)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium green onion, finely chopped
- 4 slices whole grain bread or 4 buns, toasted
- Set oven control to broil.
- Mix all ingredients except buns.
- Top slices with seafood mixture; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Broil with tops 4-6" from heat about 2 minutes or until seafood mixture is hot and bubbly.
This is great with a slice of advacado mixed in & a green salad on the side. A perfect lunch. I used homemade bread ...YUMMY!!