Prep 9 mins
Cook 6 mins
4 pts per serving; pair with boiled small red potatoes and steamed veggie, such as spinach or broccoli.
- 1⁄2 cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 1⁄4 lbs sea scallops
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, butter, lemon juice, and cayenne in a large bowl.
- Add scallops and toss to coat.
- Place scallops on rack of broiler pan and lightly spray with non-stick spray.
- Broil 4 inches from heat until golden brown on the outside and opaque in tghe middle, about 4 minutes (do not turn).