Recipe by Mille®
I haven't seen a lot of scallops recipes on this site, so here's a nice one.
Top Review by ciao
Hey Miller, yet another great recipe. The scallops were delicious. The blend of spices was very subtle, and didn't cover up the natural flavor of the scallops, just enhanced it. I know you don't like to hear this, but this is my new scallop recipe. I normally don't like scallops cooked at home, but these were very good. One note to others: watch the cooking time. If your scallops aren't huge, which mine weren't, shave off a few minutes of cooking time.
- 10 scallops
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 dash paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the scallops onto a container for the broiler.
- Add butter/margarine and olive oil.
- Sprinkle spices onto the scallops.
- Place a few inches away from broiler fire.
- Broil for 12 minutes.
- Turn the scallops over and broil for another 4 minutes.
- Serve as an appetizer or as part of a main course.