1/2 Photos of Broiled Scallops
I haven't seen a lot of scallops recipes on this site, so here's a nice one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the scallops onto a container for the broiler.
- 2Add butter/margarine and olive oil.
- 3Sprinkle spices onto the scallops.
- 4Place a few inches away from broiler fire.
- 5Broil for 12 minutes.
- 6Turn the scallops over and broil for another 4 minutes.
- 7Serve as an appetizer or as part of a main course.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.1
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 121.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 12.7 g