Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an old Weight Watchers (4 pts) recipe I have enjoyed for years. It's ideal for South Beach, Low Carb, and low fat diets too. This dish looks wonderful and is fancy enough to serve company. EASY and quick to make too!
- 78.07 ml fresh lime juice
- 0 minced fresh parsley (dried ok)
- 59.14 ml minced red bell pepper
- 59.14 ml minced green onion
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 680.38 g sea scallops
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Place scallop mixture in baking dish (or divide evenly into individual gratin dishes- Place dishes on baking sheet).
- Broil 10 minutes or until scallops are done (I broiled until slightly brown).