Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Bon Appetit, April 1990.
Make and share this Broiled Salmon With Tarragon Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Melt butter with lemon juice in small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add generous amount of pepper.
- Arrange salmon skin-side down on broiler proof pan.
- Brush with half of butter mixture.
- Season with salt.
- Broil without turning until just cooked through.
- Transfer to plates.
- Add tarragon to remaining butter.
- Spoon over salmon and serve.