Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Who would believe something so simple would be sooo delicious! Serve with a Quinoa-vegetable salad. Delicious! Adapted from Cooking Light Magazine
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about 3/4 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- lime wedge (optional)
- Preheat broiler.
- Place fish, skin sides down, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Combine remaining ingredients except lime wedges; sprinkle over fish. Broil 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
- Quinoa-vegetable salad: Combine 1 1/4 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth and 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa in a medium saucepan; bring mixture to a boil. Cover and simmer 12 minutes or until liquid is almost absorbed. Stir in 1 1/2 cups chopped zucchini and 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
Hubs rates this a 3.5. It was good. I used only lime zest, not lime rind.