1/3 Photos of Broiled Salmon With Honey & Vermouth
This recipe came from a Weight Watchers cookbook, but you'd never guess it's "good for you". My husband swore that he'd never eat salmon, but I made this & now he asks for it once a week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth or 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peeled grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons country-style dijon mustard (regular Dijon can be substituted)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste, approx 1/8 tsp each)
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Combine all ingredients, except salmon fillets, in a small bowl, stir with whisk (or fork).
- 3Spoon a couple of teaspoons of sauce over salmon filets and let them sit for 10-15 minutes (you can marinate longer if you like, just make sure not to use too much of your sauce).
- 4Place salmon fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- 5Brush with 1/2 of remaining honey mixture.
- 6Broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with remaining honey mixture.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Salmon With Honey & Vermouth
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.1
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 2247.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 42.7 g