Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Salmon rich in omega-3 great for the heart
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 lb salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat broiler.
- Place onion slices on bottom of broiler pan and place the salmon on top, skin side down.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the olive oil, lemon juice, and dill on top.
- broil for 10-15 min, or until fish is opaque.
- Serve with lemon wedges.