Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Quick, simple, healthy and delicious.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons limes, rind of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 lime
- Preheat broiler.
- Place salmon, skin sides down, on a coated broiler pan.
- Rub lime zest, salt, peper and garlic over the fish.
- Broil for 7 minutes, the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
I adore strong citrus flavors so this recipe was right for me. I used coarse black pepper freely. The salmon did beneifit from the splash of lime & all of the zest. Thank you for sharing the recipe!