- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 salmon steaks, 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 tablespoon fresh basil or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 medium lemon, juice of
- lemon wedge, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the fish on a baking sheet. Brush 2 T of butter over the salmon. Season witih salt and pepper.
- Broil the salmon for 5 minutes. Turn over with a spatula and broil for 2 more minutes.
- Combine the remaining 4 T butter with the dill and lemon juice. our the sauce over the fish and continue to broil until the fish is mostly done, or still faintly translucent in the center. Serve hot w/ lemon wedges.