- Rinse the salmon steaks and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a shallow dish, combine the worcestershire sauce, mustard, tabasco, salt and pepper and stir with a fork to combine.
- Set the salmon steaks in the dish and turn so that they are evenly coated with the mixture.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Set the oven rack 3 to 4 inches below the element and preheat the broiler.
- Line the broiler pan or baking sheet with a piece of foil and lightly oil the foil.
- Using tongs, take the salmon steaks from the marinade, allowing excess to drip off, and arrange them on the foil with at least an inch between them; reserve the marinade.
- Broil the salmon until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Take the pan from the oven, turn the steaks and spoon on some of the reserved marinade.
- Continue broiling until the salmon is just barely opaque through the thickest part (cut to test), 3 to 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer the salmon steaks to individual plates, sprinkle with the minced parsley and serve.