Recipe by cchurchh
This dish is delicious and super simple technique. Make sure to use True North Salmon because its always the freshest.
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 (6 ounce) true north salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh chives
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- coarse salt
- fresh ground white pepper
- 4 teaspoons fresh breadcrumbs
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Set an oven rack in the top position, slide in a cast-iron griddle, and turn on the broiler. Let the griddle heat for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, For the herb mix: toss the parsley, dill, and chives together in a small bowl.
- Pour the butter into a soup dish. Dip each piece of fish into the butter to coat it on both sides, then lay the fish down on a work surface and season with salt and white pepper. Divide the herb mix among the 4 fillets, sprinkling it evenly. Sprinkle each fillet with about 1 teaspoon bread crumbs and pat the coating onto the fish. Drizzle each fillet with a little butter.
- Set the fillets skin side down on the griddle. You'll hear an immediate and very satisfying sizzle. Broil the fish for about 3 minutes, until the crumbs are toasty and caramelized.
- Shave fresh lemon zest over the top and serve with lemon wedges on the side.