Recipe by 2Bleu
Nice, Light, and Dreamy this recipe is divine!
Top Review by Debi
This was a really NICE meal. I used a dijon mustard made with white wine and used a small amount of cilantro instead of dill (only because we are not dill fans) Also grilled on the bbq. Next time (and there will be a next time!) I will double the amount of mustard mixture for the salmon and sprinkle on 1 - 2 tsp of lemon pepper on the salmon first.
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, mix mustard and lemon juice. Spread salmons with half of mixture, cover and put in fridge.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients with reserved mustard mixture and blend well. Cover and set aside.
- Preheat broiler. Coat broiler pan with non stick spray. Arrange salmon on pan. Broil about 5" from heat for 7 minutes.
- Turn fillets and broil another 7 minutes or til fish flakes with fork. Serve with prepared sauce.