Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Broiled Salmon Fillet with Mustard Dill Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Arrange salmon, skin side down, in a foil-lined jelly-roll pan and rub thoroughly with soy sauce.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and broil about 4 inches from heat 12 to 15 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Transfer salmon to a platter and garnish with herbs.
- Serve salmon warm or at room temperature with mustard dill sauce.
and the mustard dill sauce? this is clearly an incomplete recipe.--a year later, yep, I guess this is what you get when you just copy and paste from another site. You can find the sauce on Epicurious, along with the rest of the recipe.
This is excellent. I also spiced it up with liquid smoke, and 2 tablespoons honey. Yum Yum.