- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs salmon fillets
- soy sauce, for rubbing the salmon
- fresh bay leaf, for garnish if desired
- fresh thyme sprig, for garnish if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Arrange salmon, skin side down, in a foil-lined jelly-roll pan and rub thoroughly with soy sauce.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and broil about 4 inches from heat 12 to 15 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Transfer salmon to a platter and garnish with herbs.
- Serve salmon warm or at room temperature with mustard dill sauce.