Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick, easy and delicious salmon recipe from a long ago recipe box. No matter how many salmon recipes I try, I always come back to this one.
- 4 salmon fillets, about 1/2 pound each
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh ground black pepper
- Rinse fillets and pat dry.
- Place on foil covered pan with skin-side up. Brush with 1 T melted butter.
- Broil 4 minutes. Turn fillets over. Brush with remaining butter. Broil 4 minutes.
- While fish broils, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Brush fish pieces with the mayonnaise mixture. Return to broiler.
- Broil about 4 more minutes until fish flakes easily and topping is golden.
- Note: If salmon pieces are really thick you might have to increase the first two broilings to 5 minutes. Don't overcook salmon with topping.
I am happy to be the first to review this! I know I should have gotten some pics, but it was late and we were very hungry. This is quick, easy and loaded with wonderful flavor. I now have two salmon recipes that are my favs. Definitely going into my printed keeper file! Thanks so much for posting this. We love salmon and I promise to get a photo next time!