Recipe by Mama Chef of 3
My husband loves Salmon and this is a quick and easy way to make a great supper. Just throw it together with a spinach salad with balsamic vinaigrette or your favorite fresh green. Also nice with hot rolls or garlic Vrench bread. Tips- Stay by your timer. Especially if you are not used to broiling. When it is ready to turn or take out, it is ready. You can by the Salmon pre-seasoned or season it from below.
Top Review by Time2Eat
Very good. I was looking for broiling time for salmon and this recipe proved a great guideline. I used a lemon pepper seasoning instead of steak seasoning, but will try that next time I make salmon. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 salmon steak, with skin on one side
- steak seasoning
- seasoning salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven on broil betting.
- Spray broil pan with Pam.
- Lay salmon skin side down.
- Season to taste.
- Broil 6 minutes.
- Take out of oven, flip salmon with a spatula.
- Place back under the broil for another 4-5 minutes.
- Salmon is ready when largest part of the salmon is flaky. Enjoy!