Recipe by YnkyGrlDwndr
This sounds different at first, but it is a lovely change to just plain broiled chicken breasts.
Top Review by PaulaG
This is a nice change of pace. The marinade was spread over the chicken and allowed to sit in the fridge for several hours. As suggested, the chicken was grilled. This was served with recipe #307333. Made for *PAC Spring 2009*
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage or 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything except chicken breasts in a large bowl to make marinade.
- Add the chicken and coat each breast half well with marinade.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- When ready too cook set oven control to broil, or if as we do in Australia, have a separate griller in your oven turn to medium high.
- Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Broil chicken with tops 5-7 inches away from heat element 5 minutes and turn.
- Broil for about 5 more minutes or until juices run clear when pricked.