1/2 Photos of Broiled Sage Chicken
3 hrs 25 mins
3 hrs 15 mins
This sounds different at first, but it is a lovely change to just plain broiled chicken breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine everything except chicken breasts in a large bowl to make marinade.
- 2Add the chicken and coat each breast half well with marinade.
- 3Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- 4When ready too cook set oven control to broil, or if as we do in Australia, have a separate griller in your oven turn to medium high.
- 5Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Place chicken in pan.
- 7Broil chicken with tops 5-7 inches away from heat element 5 minutes and turn.
- 8Broil for about 5 more minutes or until juices run clear when pricked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Sage Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.6
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 291.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 27.6 g