Broiled Rosemary Garlic Chicken Breasts
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove zest from lemon & cut into thin strips.
- Squeeze juice into a small bowl.
- Put chicken in a large bowl with salt, pepper, 1 1/2 t lemon juice; & 3 T broth. Toss to coat.
- Transfer chicken to rack of broiler pan & broil 3-4" from heat, turning over every 5 minutes, 15 minutes total. Remove broiler pan from oven, transfer chicken to a plate.
- Remove rack from broiler pan & add zest, rosemary, garlic, remaining lemon juice, and any remaining broth mixture to juices in bottom of broiler pan.
- Transfer chicken to pan juices; toss to coat. Arrange chicken on pan & return to oven.
- Broil chicken until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes more. Transfer chicken to a platter, pour any juices from broiler pan over it, & serve.