Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I was cleaning out my recipe file and found this. I've had this for at least fifteen years. I don't remember where this came from.
- 1 (16 ounce) can roast beef hash
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 4 English muffins (split and buttered)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese (colby is best, may need less)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray cookie sheet.
- Put muffins on sheet.
- Mix together hash, ketchup, onion, parsley flakes, and oregano. Divide mixture on muffins.
- On each muffin, add two tablespoons cheese.
- Broil for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and meat mixture is hot.
- Makes either 4 servings or cut each muffin into fourths and serve as a "nosh".