Broiled Red Pepper Salad With Eggs
- Preheat broiler and place peppers in a broiler pan.
- Broil them, turning occasionally until evenly charred and blistered.
- Leave until cool enough to handle.
- Catching the juices in a bowl, remove and discard the skins, core and seeds of peppers.
- Slice peppers, set aside.
- Add lemon juice. oil and seasoning to the bowl and whisk together with the pepper juices.
- Mix the peppers with the tomatoes, onion, eggs and capers.
- Pour the dressing over mixture and sprinkle with olives and chopped parsley.