Charlotte J's Note:
From “North African Cooking” by Hilaire Walden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler and place peppers in a broiler pan.
- 2Broil them, turning occasionally until evenly charred and blistered.
- 3Leave until cool enough to handle.
- 4Catching the juices in a bowl, remove and discard the skins, core and seeds of peppers.
- 5Slice peppers, set aside.
- 6Add lemon juice. oil and seasoning to the bowl and whisk together with the pepper juices.
- 7Mix the peppers with the tomatoes, onion, eggs and capers.
- 8Pour the dressing over mixture and sprinkle with olives and chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Red Pepper Salad With Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 139.8 mg
- Sodium 102.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g