Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe is a mushroom lovers dream!!
Make and share this Broiled Ranch Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g mushroom, medium sized
- 28.34 g packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml water
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- Place mushrooms in a gallon-size zipper storage bag.
- Whisk salad dressing, recipe mix, oil, water and vinegar together and pour over mushrooms.
- Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Place mushrooms on a broiling rack, and broil 4 inches from heat for about 8 minutes or until tender.