Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe is a mushroom lovers dream!!
Make and share this Broiled Ranch Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb mushroom, medium sized
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Place mushrooms in a gallon-size zipper storage bag.
- Whisk salad dressing, recipe mix, oil, water and vinegar together and pour over mushrooms.
- Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Place mushrooms on a broiling rack, and broil 4 inches from heat for about 8 minutes or until tender.