I have not tried these pork chops but they sound really good. It is another recipe from Taste of Home.
- Ina a saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside half of the sauce.
- Place chops on broiling pan rack.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Brush with remaining sauce.
- Continue broiling, turning and basting occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with reserved sauce.