Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I have not tried these pork chops but they sound really good. It is another recipe from Taste of Home.
- Ina a saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside half of the sauce.
- Place chops on broiling pan rack.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Brush with remaining sauce.
- Continue broiling, turning and basting occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
Quick and easy, but not my favorite preparation for pork. Next time I'll take ChefZeewoman's advice and just let it steep in the sauce. Doing it the way it is written never really married the pork and the sauce.
Best pork recipe we have ever had home or in restaurants. I didn't even measure the ingredients precisely. Made two large chops and simmered up enough sauce for 6 and poured it all on gradually at the last step. No need to save it to pour on after the chops are cooked because it caramelizes beautifully. I didn't use a rack. I wanted the juices to surround the chops. And is was so easy to broil instead of frying or breading then baking. This will become a favorite for all you who try it. Bon Apetit!
I found this recipe in TOH also and was coming to post it when I saw it was already posted. It is sooooo easy. My husband loves it and even though I don't normally eat pork chops I like it also