Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy to make scallop recipe bursting with yummy flavors.
- 12 ounces frozen loose-packed scallops
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 15 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, cut in 3/4 in squares
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Place frozen scallops in a colander in the sink; run cold water over scallops about 5 minute or till partially thawed.
- Cut any large scallops in half. Sprinkle scallops with lemon juice.
- On 4 skewers, alternate scallops with pineapple chunks and green peppers.
- Place kabobs on a rack of an unheated broiler pan.
- Stir together chili sauce and orange marmalade.
- Broil kabobs 3-4 inches from heat source for 6 minute.
- Carefully turn kabobs, brush with chili sauce mixture.
- Broil kabobs 5-6 minute more till scallops are done.
- Brush with any additional sauce before serving.