Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another from an old TOH. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds easy and yummy.
- 4 slices pineapple
- 8 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices frozen pound cake, thawed
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Place pineapple slices on a broiler pan.
- Top each with 2 tsp brown sugar and 1 1/2 tsp butter.
- Broil 4 inches from heat for 3-5 minutes or until sugar is bubbly.
- Place each slice on a piece of pound cake and top with ice cream.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.