- 1 yellow pepper, quartered
- 1 red pepper, quartered
- 1 green pepper, quartered
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place peppers cut side down in baking dish.
- Sprinkle each with a few drops of olive oil, season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Place on middle rack in preheated oven and cook 10 to 15 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Whisk garlic, shallot, parsley, tarragon, remaining oil, vinegar and lemon juice together in a small bowl, mixing well.
- Pour dressing over peppers, and marinate until cooled.