Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I'm not sure where I got this from, but it's just a few basic ingredients, for a delicious outcome. I used this as a topping for Vanilla Ice Cream, and used sliced peaches instead of peach halves.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) canyellow cling peach halves
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat broiler. Arrange peach halves, cut side up, in shallow baking pan.
- Stir together sugar, nuts, and cinnamon in small bowl; sprinkle over peaches.
- Broil 3 inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired.