Recipe by CIndytc
Saw Paula Dean making these on Food Network and looked so good I had to try them...they are wonderful and easy...want to put this in Recipezaar for safe keeping
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans whole tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain tomatoes. Place tomatoes in a 13 by 9 inch casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and top each with a pat of butter.
- Generously sprinkle the cheese over the tomatoes and broil for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the tomatoes are heated through and the cheese is bubbly.