1/4 Photos of Broiled Parmesan Tilapia (Low-Carb)
You'll love this fish recipe! I have also made this with other meaty fish fillets too, works well with basa fillets also!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- salt (I use seasoned salt)
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1Set oven to broiler heat.
- 2Grease a broiler pan, then line with foil and grease the foil slightly.
- 3In a small bowl mix together Parmesan cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice and garlic.
- 4Add in all the remaining seasonings and salt if using; mix well and set aside.
- 5Arrange the fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan (you sprinkle salt on fish but it is not necessary).
- 6Broil a few inches from the heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- 7Turn the fish over and broil a couple minutes more.
- 8Remove from oven and cover them with the Parmesan mixture on the top side only.
- 9Return to oven and broil for about 2 minutes more or until the topping is browned and the fish flakes easily (do not overcook the fish!).
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Parmesan Tilapia (Low-Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.1
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 158.8 mg
- Sodium 515.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 50.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: