An easy, tasty and relatively healthy Tilapia recipe that is a quick main dish.
Make and share this Broiled Parmesan Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat Broiler.
- Place filets on foil lined broiler pan in a single layer.
- Mix all existing ingredients together in bowl with whisk until well blended.
- Broil filets a few inches from broiler for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip filets and broil another 2-3 minutes.
- Flip filets again and cover each with Parmesan mixture, and broil until the mixture starts to brown. Do not overcook fish!