1/1 Photo of Broiled Parmesan Tilapia
An easy, tasty and relatively healthy Tilapia recipe that is a quick main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Broiler.
- 2Place filets on foil lined broiler pan in a single layer.
- 3Mix all existing ingredients together in bowl with whisk until well blended.
- 4Broil filets a few inches from broiler for 2-3 minutes.
- 5Flip filets and broil another 2-3 minutes.
- 6Flip filets again and cover each with Parmesan mixture, and broil until the mixture starts to brown. Do not overcook fish!
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Parmesan Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 232.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: