An easy, tasty and relatively healthy Tilapia recipe that is a quick main dish.
Make and share this Broiled Parmesan Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat Broiler.
- Place filets on foil lined broiler pan in a single layer.
- Mix all existing ingredients together in bowl with whisk until well blended.
- Broil filets a few inches from broiler for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip filets and broil another 2-3 minutes.
- Flip filets again and cover each with Parmesan mixture, and broil until the mixture starts to brown. Do not overcook fish!
I make tilapia pretty regularly because it's one of DH's favorite types of fish, so I wanted to try this out for a change. We enjoyed it, but we still prefer my usual preparation (a variation on the Veracruz theme). I would make this again, but I think I would season the fish fillets a bit before adding the topping -- I had really large tilapia, and the fish itself seemed a bit bland underneath all that flavorful topping. I served this with some broiled asparagus and Mexican rice, so a nice dinner all around. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2013