Super fun and easy way to cook Tilapia! I got this recipe from Ehow.com, someone posted 4 Tilapia recipes that all look yummy, Here's the link: *http://www.ehow.com/how_2325881_cook-tilapia-easy-recipes.html* This recipe is my version of the Parmesan Tilapia that turned out so darn delicious I had to post it. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (I prefer Kewpie Japanese Mayo)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1PREHEAT oven to broilâ€¨.
- 2GREASE aluminum foil (to cover your baking pan).
- 3MIX parmesan cheese, butter, mayo and lemon juice.
- 4SEASON mixture to taste with basil, pepper, garlic powder (set aside).
- 5ARRANGE fillets on the panâ€¨.
- 6BROIL for 3 minutes.
- 7FLIP FISH FILLETS and BROIL for 2 minutesâ€¨.
- 8REMOVE fillets and COVER with cheese mixtureâ€¨.
- 9BROIL until cheese melts (approximately 3 minutes).
- 10Make sure fish flakes and is done.
- 11EAT the delicious fish you've prepared!
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Parmesan Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (556 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.8
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 158.8 mg
- Sodium 495.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 50.6 g