Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Super fun and easy way to cook Tilapia! I got this recipe from Ehow.com, someone posted 4 Tilapia recipes that all look yummy, Here's the link: *http://www.ehow.com/how_2325881_cook-tilapia-easy-recipes.html* This recipe is my version of the Parmesan Tilapia that turned out so darn delicious I had to post it. Enjoy.
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (I prefer Kewpie Japanese Mayo)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- PREHEAT oven to broilâ€¨.
- GREASE aluminum foil (to cover your baking pan).
- MIX parmesan cheese, butter, mayo and lemon juice.
- SEASON mixture to taste with basil, pepper, garlic powder (set aside).
- ARRANGE fillets on the panâ€¨.
- BROIL for 3 minutes.
- FLIP FISH FILLETS and BROIL for 2 minutesâ€¨.
- REMOVE fillets and COVER with cheese mixtureâ€¨.
- BROIL until cheese melts (approximately 3 minutes).
- Make sure fish flakes and is done.
- EAT the delicious fish you've prepared!