These oysters are luscious!! Great appy or do lots and make a meal out of them with a salad, actually you should make lots anyway, they go very fast as an appy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain oysters or shuck and save deep shell side.
- 2Place drained oysters in a shallow buttered pan.
- 3Or place shucked oysters on shell with some of saved liquor.
- 4Whisk together, melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, cayenne (just a few grains),and paprika.
- 5Pour mixture over oysters, either panned or shucked.
- 6If doing on half shell, place them on a cookie sheet.
- 7Place pan or cookie sheet under broiler until the oysters are plump, about 5 minutes, do not overcook.
- 8Serve immediately, with parsley sprinkled over and lemon slices.
- 9Serve panned oysters on hot buttered toast, toast should be crisp, great appy.
- 10Served on half shell makes a great first course for a dinner party, Place 2, even 3 on each shell.
Browse Our Top Pacific Northwest Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pacific Northwest Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g