- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first seven ingredients in bowl.
- Add pork slices and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, turning meat frequently.
- Remove meat from marinade and place on a lightly oiled broiler pan.
- Broil 5 minutes on each side or until well-browned.
- Pour remaining marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Serve with the pork.