Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 lbs orange roughy fillets (6 pieces)
- to taste black pepper, Ground
- to taste lime wedge
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, salsa, mayonnaise, yogurt and cayenne. Place fish on a broiling pan and sprinkle with pepper.
- Spread half the glaze on top of the fish.
- Broil the fish about 3 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Spread with remaining glaze and continue broiling the fish until done. Serve with lime wedges.
I made this with tilapia and it was fantastic! My son even ate some and he has been anti-fish for as long as I can remember. I will definitely make this again.
I don't often rate recipes, but this one got my attention. Very flavorful, sets off the fish and well balanced. The only change I made was adding a touch of Paula Dean's House Seasoning. Little hint, use a thermometer, other than that, it's as easy as it gets. Thank you so much.
Delicious flavor combination, however difficult to tell when fish is cooked.