Recipe by qiltkitty
My son picked this out for us to eat for supper. I need to find a milder fish for him, but he liked it well enough. This is a nice and light, tasty broiler fish recipe perfect for the upcoming Lent season, or for a light quick dinner.
- 4 orange roughy fillets (about 6 ounces each)
Green Peppercorn Sauce
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon green peppercorn, rinsed,drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Position oven rack 4 inches from heat source.
- Prepare Green Peppercorn Sauce; Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until well blended.
- Place fish in shallow baking pan; top with sauce.
- Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.