Terrance from Auckland shared his favourite recipe with us. Orange Roughy is a white, mild, firm textured fish popular from the cold deep waters of New Zealand. You can substitute halibut or red snapper.
- Place fillets in a shallow baking dish. Combine white wine, ginger, onion, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce and crushed red pepper and process in a blender until smooth. Pour over fillets, cover and marinate in refrigerator about 1 hours.
- Remove the fillets from the marinade and season with salt and pepper then coat both sides with sesame seeds. Spray broiler pan with non-stick vegetable spray and pre-heat broiler.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Be careful not to overcook!
- Serve with lemon.
- Garnish with Parsley and or Lemon.