1/3 Photos of Broiled Orange Roughy - Low Fat and so Healthy!
Terrance from Auckland shared his favourite recipe with us. Orange Roughy is a white, mild, firm textured fish popular from the cold deep waters of New Zealand. You can substitute halibut or red snapper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fillets in a shallow baking dish. Combine white wine, ginger, onion, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce and crushed red pepper and process in a blender until smooth. Pour over fillets, cover and marinate in refrigerator about 1 hours.
- 2Remove the fillets from the marinade and season with salt and pepper then coat both sides with sesame seeds. Spray broiler pan with non-stick vegetable spray and pre-heat broiler.
- 3Broil about 4 inches from heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4Be careful not to overcook!
- 5Serve with lemon.
- 6Garnish with Parsley and or Lemon.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Orange Roughy - Low Fat and so Healthy!
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.5
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 90.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 14.8 g