Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I make this inside in the winter and outside in the summer. Plan ahead, this needs to marinate from 2 to 24 hours, which makes it a good company dish as you can begin preparing the day before it's served. I've not included the marinating time in the prep time.
- In a 13 x 9-inch dish (or heavy duty plastic zip-loc bag) combine all ingredients except for chicken.
- Place chicken in the marinade; cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours, turning pieces occasionally.
- Preheat broiler if necessary.
- Place chicken on the rack of a broiling pan; broil 35 minutes, or until fork-tender, basting the chicken with marinade and turning occasionally.
- Or, prepare outdoor grill.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat or medium coals.
- Grill 35 minutes or until chicken is done.