Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
A quick sandwich on a cold day.
- 2 slices Italian bread, 1 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine
- tomatoes, slices
- zucchini, slices
- onion, slices
- green pepper slices
- garlic powder
- freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spread bread with 1 teaspoon margarine on each.
- Top with tomato, zucchini, onion, and green pepper slices.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, basil, and pepper; top with cheese.
- Broil until browned on edges and cheese is melted.