Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Untried. Using canned onions and canned potaotes.
- 1 (16 ounce) can onions, whole, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can potatoes, whole, drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- aluminum foil
- Shape aluminum foil into a broiler pan, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
- Place onions and potatoes in foil pan; dot with margarine.
- Broil 3 inches from broiler element for 4 minutes.
- Turn potatoes and onions; sprinkle with seasoned salt and paprika.
- Broil until heated through, about 3 minutes longer.