Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is quick, tasty, and inexpensive! I love these. This recipe came from, "The Saturday Evening Post, Family Cookbook."
- 1 lb medium mushroom
- 1⁄2 lb muenster cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegit seasoning or 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and wash them gently.
- Dry on a paper towel.
- Break the cheese in small pieces and fill each mushroom cap.
- Sprinkle with Vegit or Mrs. Dash.
- Bake at 400 until cheese is melted and serve immediately.
Quick and simple, yet tasty! I will try again with different cheeses and seasonings! Very nice "starter recipe" with many possible variations. Thanks for posting!