Recipe by Shannon Fernekes
This quick and easy appetizer or hors' devours goes great with little get-togethers. It can be made ahead of time and placed in the refridgerator until ready to cook.
Directions See How It's Made
- Thouroghly clean mushrooms.
- Spoon out stems.
- Chop mushroom stems into pieces and combine with cream cheese.
- Add bacon bits to cream cheese and mushroom mixture.
- Spoon ingredients into the caps of the muchrooms.
- Place onto cookie sheetand broil until tops are brown.