Broiled Mozzarella Cheese With Mint
- Preheat your broiler.
- Grease 6 small individual baking dishes with about 1 tbsp oil; set aside.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into 6 equal slices and put them in the dishes.
- Pour cold water into each of the dishes and then, holding the cheese in the dish, pour off the water.
- Put the dishes in the oven about 6 inches away from the heat.
- Broil for about 5 minutes, and watch it until it is golden brown and bubbly but doesn't burn.
- Take out and sprinkle each dish with 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1/2 tsp mint.
- Serve immediately with the bread to scoop up the melted cheese.